Jonathan Adler’s new residence at 70 Charlton
Extell has unveiled the latest model residence designed by Jonathan Adler at the newly completed 70 Charlton in West Soho.
The beautiful residence 17E consist of 4 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom home with nearly 2,300 square feet of living space. It opens to a gracious entry foyer that leads to a north-facing living/dining room with Empire State Building and river views. The open gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, Caesarstone Blizzard slab countertops, and Miele and Sub-Zero appliances. The master bedroom suite has a large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms in the home feature en-suite bathrooms.
70 Charlton is a new luxury residence in West Soho that features 92 luxury residences with modern interior design by Workshop/APD. Award-winning architectural firm Beyer Blinder Belle designed the building with the neighborhood’s rich history in mind. Positioned within the newly rezoned Hudson Square, 70 Charlton is leading the way in the revitalization of the area which has evolved from industrial to residential. Nestled between Soho, Tribeca and the West Village, the West Soho/Hudson Square enclave offers a unique and convenient lifestyle. Located just below West Houston Street and steps from Hudson River Park, the neighborhood is surrounded by Manhattan’s most sought-after dining, retail and entertainment destinations.
- 24-hour doorman/concierge
- Landscaped courtyard with green wall, birch tree arbor, staggered boxwood garden, water feature, and integrated seating
- Outdoor sports court
- Residents’ lounge with catering kitchen
- Children’s playroom
- Fully-equipped private fitness center
- 60’ indoor salt-water swimming pool
- Steam room and men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Package room with walk-in refrigerator for fresh food and flower deliveries
- Bicycle and private storage available
70 Charlton contributes a new structure to the neighborhood while remaining authentic to the existing contextual architecture of the area.
The following two tabs change content below.