- REAL ESTATE
- OUR CITIES
- About Us
- CONTACT US
Well known as a destination that offers the ultimate standard of living, Monaco is awash in beautiful sights, desirable amenities, plenty to do and an array of other appealing benefits. With a diverse range of lavish Monaco real estate for sale, we’ve selected five of the most luxurious. Each of the residences offers awe-inspiring views of the Mediterranean waters, and all provide a gateway to an enviable lifestyle in the alluring Principality. These five stunning properties exemplify the best of what’s on offer and provide a glimpse of the property market in the capital of luxury.
5) Mirabeau apartment offering panoramic views | Enjoy 180° views from the casino to Cap Martin at this exclusive apartment in Le Mirabeau. Set in the desirable Carre d’Or area of Monaco, within close proximity to Larvotto Beach, this spectacular real estate comprises a spacious 23m2 sea-facing terrace, two large bedrooms – each with a walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom and terrace – a fully fitted kitchen, and an expansive living room. Inhabitants and their guests enjoy access to a swimming pool, private gym, bar and restaurant, a view of the F1 Grand Prix track and 24/7 security.
4) Casabianca Penthouse Duplex by the Beach | This is an exceptionally spacious property that has the added advantage of being situated close to the Larvotto beach. Nestled within an attractive modern building, it’s just a stone’s throw from the famous Casino gardens and Metropole Shopping centre, and has incredible from views from the beautiful, sea-facing terrace. Its 5 plush bedrooms are split between the two levels, which are linked by a splendid ornamental staircase.
3) Eden Star Apartment with a View over the Med | A large part of what makes Monaco such a famously attractive place, the stunning views across the azure blue waters of the Mediterranean attract residents in their droves. This property grants unrivalled access to a breath-taking seascape. Located on the waterfront in a building on Fontvieille’s Marina, the property comes complete with access to an outdoor swimming pool, which faces the sea. Bright, spacious and peaceful, this enviable abode is a haven of comfort and serenity, particularly for ocean lovers.
2) Princesse Grace Family Apartment on the Sea Front | This exclusive apartment is plentiful in terms of space and character. Comprising of 6 rooms, including 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and dressing rooms, it also offers access to a private swimming pool and bar, which is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Its grand and richly colourful décor gives it a romantic feel, which combines contemporary style with an unmistakeably luxurious tone.
1) Les Floralies Rooftop Penthouse | A truly exceptional example of Monaco real estate, this penthouse apartment treats residents to panoramic views of the sea and the famous Monte-Carlo casino. Situated in Les Floralies – a centrally located building, which is a short distance from Monaco’s harbour – it has recently been refurbished with an ultra-modern interior, consisting of striking monochrome furniture and standout design features. Close to the Metropole Hotel and Shopping Centre, it provides a tranquil retreat in the centre of this sought after location, with a minimalist feel that is sophisticated yet utterly sumptuous.