- REAL ESTATE
- OUR CITIES
- About Us
- CONTACT US
The excitement of traveling to new destinations is something most of us look forward to with every passing year, and this is why we bring you the top 6 new hotel openings in 2018!
1) Nobu Hotel Marbella | Opening March 2018 | Exclusively for grown-ups, the luxury five-star Nobu Hotel Marbella is set to be the ultimate escape in 2018. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), Nobu Hotel Marbella will be bringing seductive sophistication and style to the “Golden Mile” of Marbella
Curated for the playful, Nobu Hotel Marbella overlooks the buzzing food mecca of the Plaza. Boasting an array of world-class amenities, guests of this 81-room resort will have VIP access to Marbella’s most chic nightclub, La Suite, the Nobu restaurant and lounge, the private members Owner’s Club, in-room signature treatments from the Six Senses spa, Nobu branded sun loungers, in-room dining from the Nobu restaurant, as well as a private pool bar with evening DJ sets.
2) Kudadoo Private Island by Hurawalhi – Opening March 2018 | Brought to you by Crown & Champa Resorts, “Kudadoo Private Island by Hurawalhi” is set to be the most exciting opening in the Maldives this year, designed by the world-reknowned Yuji Yamasaki, the island will open early 2018. This adult-only private island will bring house just 15 super luxurious and expansive over water villas with one or two bedrooms, complete with world class amenities and service, only 40 minutes seaplane from Male.
When it comes to dining, guests have the option to dine at the superb restaurant at Kudadoo Private Island by Hurawalhi. The blissful spa and endless activities on offer mean everyone will be kept entertained and guests are invited to visit and use all the amenities at the nearby Hurawalhi Island Resort, a five minutes’ boat transfer away, including Hurawalhi’s undersea restaurant, 5’8′ – the World’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. www.hurawalhi.com
3) Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok – Opens Early 2018 | Early 2018, the iconic AKARYN Hotel Group, will further expand its diverse range of luxury hotels and resorts, with the launch of the highly anticipated akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok. This boutique city hotel located in the happening hub of Bangkok will be made up of swanky rooms designed for admiring the city’s captivating landscape and an extensive rooftop terrace for enjoying cocktails and entertainment through the day and into the night.
The latest addition to the three akyra sister properties, Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok will offer re-imagined urban accommodation for savvy travellers in the heart of the Thai capital’s most dynamic city. The 50-room Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok will offer guests stylish accommodation with incredible cityscape views only found in Bangkok. www.theakyra.com/bangkok
4) Rhodes’ Hottest New Eco-Friendly Design Hotel: Gennadi Grand Resort Opens May 2018 | A new design resort set on the coastline overlooking the Aegean, Gennadi Grand Resort opens in May 2018 and will set a new standard for five-star hospitality in the Greek Islands. Part of Lindos Hotel Group, this eco-friendly luxury resort redefines modern luxury, offering a true sense of locality and with an emphasis on bringing the outside in.
With 266 stunning rooms and suites, most with equal space outside and in, each room offers sophistication and tranquil beauty and creates a holistic hideaway experience. As part of its eco design, Gennadi Grand Resort will include a sloped green roof in order to minimise the sunlight reflection and improve the overall microclimate. It will also operate under a BMS (building management system), to enable efficient energy management; as well as use a reverse osmosis (RO) plant to provide clean, sustainable water.
5) Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay | Opening May 2018 | Since its highly anticipated opening in June 2017, Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay will re-open its doors in May 2018 for its first full season. Designed as the ultimate playground for grown-ups, Ibiza Bay, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is the sophisticated yet fun loving beach retreat like nowhere else in Ibiza.
Awarded “Best Newcomer Hotel” in the SLH Awards 2017, The Balearic Island’s most exciting luxury five-start resort, Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay has been carefully curated to provide guests with the finest, authentic island escape, without ever having to leave the resort. The hotel is ideally positioned on the white sandy beaches of Talamanca Bay, two kilometres north of Ibiza Town (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and a leisurely fifteen minutes’ walk from trendy boutiques and clubs of Marina Botafoch; Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
6) Akyra Thonglor Bangkok – Opening January 2018 | In 2018, new luxury boutique hotel, Akyra Thonglor Bangkok will be uncovering its new, fantastically retro and glamorous look whic harkens back to an earlier age of glamour – and very new for Bangkok.
Inspired by the style and sophisticate of the 1920s, Akyra Thonglor Bangkok’s new design narrative was developed by the renowned Thai conceptual architecture and interior design team at Begray. Every detail of the hotel gives off a swanky vibe. You can find this in the custom crafted Thai furnishings, white marble coffee tables, ecletic art work, and floor to ceiling windows looking out to the bustling streets of Bangkok. Just outside Akyra Thonglor’s doorstep you can try some of Thailand’s famous street food dishes but enjoy whilst browsing some of the world’s most influential designer shops.